Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Good morning fellas. 4 days, then off for 12. That said, we never get anything done after Tuesday, each year. The last two days are total screw off days.

Should be a nice mail week for me and looking forward to the break tonight.

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
Morning all! Looks Like Mike Pelfry is going to be a Twin next season.

Sent from my SCH-M828C using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

Last edited:

A_Pharis

Good morning, guys.

From last night: [MENTION=1758]Ty Hope[/MENTION] you ever heard of Aston (Roy) Cover? He's on Justin.tv tonight inking sketch cards live on camera. He's doing some Marvel stuff. While inking he's answering tons of questions and talking about different brands. He's gone on and on about how Upper Deck screwed him by saying FedEx lost a whole set of his cards for a Marvel release. He said he then kept everything they send him now without doing them. He said upper deck did the same thing to a lot of artists. He's also talked about how some companies use crappy paper stock and he's shown off a lot of the proofs he has done.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Morning.

Up early this morning, I have to finish this paper and then turn it in. I'm quite tired, but it's gotta get done. It's a 4-page minimum so I'll hit that quite easily, but doing it on this little sleep makes it harder.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Morning gang
Oh my I am feeling yesterday I don't even remember what we did most of the time.

I think we should bust the case tonight for sure :lol:

Sent from my Desire HD using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts