Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Just got prison ***** by Etopps

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

koal

Aug 7, 2008
Wanting to rid myself of my Etopps nightmare, I took delivery of 41 of my 171 cards. Paid $84 shipping. Anyone else get bent over by them?

koal

Aug 7, 2008
they say its more for the "handling" fee. takes a lot of time, effort, and money to train monkeys

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
they say its more for the "handling" fee. takes a lot of time, effort, and money to train monkeys

"Handling fee"?All it takes is probably an extra 30 seconds to pack the extra cards in an oversized envelope.It always cracks me up when infomercials on TV claim you get X product for free, yet they always want several dollars more for the "free" item for "processing and handling".I worked in shipping for years, I consolidated items sent out all the time and almost every time the extra items only added a small fee in shipping.Usually only a couple dollars at most, often less.

koal

Aug 7, 2008
because i have a feeling they are going to force people to take them in hand soon. if you dont take them, they keep them. just me being paranoid i guess. had some aaron rogers and drew brees RCs i'd like to sell in hand or maybe grade.

deaconblues63

Oct 25, 2012
I had my Rangers cards shipped. They are beautiful and some of my favorite cards, but the shipping fee is exhorbitant.

Bane50

Feb 14, 2010
Yeah, spent over $100 to get my 50 or so McGwires shipped. Just left about 20 cards there. Not worth the shipping charges.

cmixer

Aug 9, 2008
I own a huge port that will rot there ...

Sent from my SPH-M580 using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

goldenegg1

Aug 7, 2008
I got everything shipped before they raised the fees. Can't believe they would screw everyone like that. I actually enjoyed the etopps program.

nappyd

Sep 24, 2012
so i could pay the $13 for a miguel cabrera to get shipped to me... and then it's worth......what, $4?

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
The way I look at it is these things are somewhat limited and if you owned a large amount, yeah they might be worth a couple bucks now but eventually the PC guys will run out of In Hand copies to buy. I know it took me a while(5 years) before I found a 2001 E-Topps Bagwell in hand for a price I was willing to pay. Granted it's significantly lower numbered than some of these cards, these things might eventually dry up. Especially if you don't have an E-Topps account and a lot of them are left to rot.

Latest posts