Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

wanted to share my first ever vintage pickup

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

james5348

Feb 2, 2009
went down to the local card shop and picked up my very first vintage lot. trying something new with the collection. let me know what you think. i will probally submit all them to psa just to have the protection of the cases.

vintagelot2_zps58434aec.jpg

vintagelot1_zps2ea8c87d.jpg

bcubs

Apr 8, 2009
Springfield, IL
Great cards. Vintage is a lot of fun. If you are going to grade I would piggyback on a PSA bulk submission if possible to keep your cost down.

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
Got a few hof rookies in there. Very nice lot. Just from the scan and what I can see on my phone, the 75 ryan looks pretty clean

Sent from my SCH-M828C using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

Last edited:

mchenrycards

Featured Contributor, Vintage Corner, Senior Membe
Any lot that has three Hall of Fame rookies and a host of other superstars in it is a good lot. Enjoy the cards for what they are and pass on the PSA grading. Excellent choice on the direction you are taking your collection.

james5348

Feb 2, 2009
well thanks for the the comments guys. i appreciate that. i was going to try and focus on hof rookies i think. not sure yet. there is ALOT of possibilities with vintage that im finding out

james5348

Feb 2, 2009
tbt-i know what you mean, while i was there he just kept pulling out more and more vintage. he has alot more stuff that i think im going to go back today and get. he knows me so he has been cutting me some deals.

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
GREAT pickups! WHat a great way to start a vintage collection!

not sure that those are worthy of having graded, but that would be one way to train yourself as for what to look for when buying raw.

PSA is the way to go if you do choose to grade them.

james5348

Feb 2, 2009
yeah im sure i didnt get the highest grade worth of cards but that is another reason why i wanted to get them graded is to see how i did buying raw

Members online

Latest posts