Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Tristar Fulfillment aka Topps Redemptions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lisu

Aug 8, 2008
Mountain View, CA
In case anyone from Topps reads these boards - I just have a general rant about the redemption fulfillment process.

Why do you send out our redemptions in toploaders and sleeves but without a piece of tape or a team bag? I received my redemption of an xfractor auto of Ross Detwiler today, and about an 8th of it was out of the top loader when I opened it up. Luckily there was no damage.

Also, I got three redemptions today that were sent certified with return receipt. Why not just use delivery confirmation and use team bags or tape the top of our top loaders?!?!?

Thanks - I will also be sending this to the general customer service email at Topps.

Wes

OG
Administrator
lisu said:
In case anyone from Topps reads these boards - I just have a general rant about the redemption fulfillment process.

Why do you send out our redemptions in toploaders and sleeves but without a piece of tape or a team bag? I received my redemption of an xfractor auto of Ross Detwiler today, and about an 8th of it was out of the top loader when I opened it up. Luckily there was no damage.

Also, I got three redemptions today that were sent certified with return receipt. Why not just use delivery confirmation and use team bags or tape the top of our top loaders?!?!?

Thanks - I will also be sending this to the general customer service email at Topps.

I've had that same experience with the cards hanging out. Hope your message doesn't fall on deaf ears.