Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Penguins trade Ryan Whitney to Ducks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
TSN is reporting that the Pens have traded Ryan Whitney to the Anaheim Ducks for Chris Kunitz and Eric Tangradi. I think this needed to be done and I am glad it's Whitney and not Letang. the Pens have way too many d-men now that Gonchar is back and had to scratch a different guy every game. I like Whitney but he is not very defensive minded and has made some terrible turnovers recently.

I hope Kunitz can play on Sid's wing and become the winger he needs. I don't know much about Tangradi but his numbers don't seem too bad.

TSN.ca

this is very interesting because Whitney was reported to have gone home to Boston yesterday for personal reasons and the Ducks play in Boston tonight and even though neither team has announced the trade on their websites Kunitz is not listed on the Ducks roster.

G

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

0030.jpg

KUNITZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
Interesting. Well, thats the first of the Pens top draft picks from 02-06 (Whitney, Fleury, Malkin, Crosby, Staal) to leave the team, kinda sad, as i always has Whitney penciled in to win a couple cups in Pittsburgh.

Members online

Latest posts