Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2004 SP Tom Seaver/Mike Piazza/Durkin Triple Autograph /25

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

j20s

Dec 20, 2012
I opened a bunch of boxes of 2004 SP Prospects Baseball and pulled a Draft Generations triple autograph of Tom Seaver/Mike Piazza/Matthew Durkin /25.

It is an awesome card and, though the prospect on it doesn't help the card, it is the only Seaver/Piazza dual autograph I could find, I assume mainly because Piazza doesn't sign much.

Anyway, long story short, what would a good estimate on pricing be? There aren't any of these listed or completed so good guesses are appreciated. I am almost certainly keeping it, for now at the very least but am still curious. Pic (with other pulls as well) is below...

dBBXG.jpg

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
might be a good range because its a triple auto which includes some nobody on it which actually would make it less desirable to a Piazza autograph seeker specifically. This is more of a player collector set/card. BIN/BO $199 and see what comes in.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts