Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Leaf buys smaller rival card manufacturer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

excel_B

Feb 5, 2009
Baltimore, Maryland
I am very excited about this... Would love to own Pete Sampras & Federer Leaf autos!

I agree with Mr. "Pintar" - Merry Christmas, Brian and Leaf Company... Wish the best success for you, and looking forward to your products in 2013, Brian!

hockeyfights

Mar 4, 2011
Georgia
Would be cool to see a Grand Slam set for each year (4 card auto inscription set for the men's and women's singles champ for the calendar year). It would obviously have to be a redemption unless it's in a year-end product.

Leaf

Aug 7, 2008
Thanks for all the kind words.... I have been following this company for years and waiting for the right opportunity...
I feel like they have not begun to scrape the potential... However, the print runs have to stay super small in order to keep it a strong category!
BG

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
Not sure how much it would cost, but you might want to set up at one of the booths at the US Open.

BIG BIG BIG Bucks go through there. Great way to get your company name out there.

ljw29

Feb 3, 2010
Merry Christmas to you BG!!!

I have a hard time finding Ace Products sometimes, so this is great

goldenegg1

Aug 7, 2008
Great move!
I've actually bought quite a few boxes of their products. They have really dropped the ball though on the autograph front. Horrible sticker placement on their cards and it seemed they were always damaged. I loved the Reserve product where you got a match used ball in each box and 1 in 11 was autographed. I was lucky enough to pull a Monica Seles which sold for $75 at the time. They have some nice 8x10 packs too. Looking forward to seeing the new products. I'm assuming some classic dual autos would be made.

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
BG Meigray now does Tennis game used stuff from US Open I believe. So if you do look for stuff to cut up for cards. You know buying from them you are getting the real deal.

Members online

Latest posts