Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Overrated Underrated Heading into the Playoffs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Crewfan82

Apr 21, 2009
Wondering who you all think is overrated and underrated from each conference headed into the playoffs.

NFC
Overrated: Falcons
Underrated: Seahawks

AFC
Overrated: Texans
Underrated: Broncos - All I hear is Texans Pats talk. Broncos are quietly rolling.

mkhawk21

Oct 7, 2012
Mason City, IA
NFC
Overrated: Falcons
Underrated: Packers

AFC
Overrated: Patriots
Underrated: Broncos

I think the Patriots are a great team but still have holes. Broncos are hot!! I think the Falcons are dangerous but the pressure to win a playoff game is going to be massive. I'm a Packers fan so I'm biased!!

nappyd

Sep 24, 2012
This is easy

NFC
Overrated: San Francisco -- tempted to put Green Bay there but when a team struggles with the Rams twice, that's not a healthy sign.
Underrated: Falcons. It's amazing how much ESPN has made excuses for other teams when Atlanta wins. Unless Rams get in, in which case they'd be pretty underrated. Then they've got a great shot at winning at least one game if they could play SF. I think people've come around on Seattle and don't underrate them or write them off any more.

AFC
Overrated: Houston. Matt Schaub isn't a great QB. He's Flacco in a different time zone.
Underrated: Cincinnati... dat Ginger Cringer. seriously, wouldn't surprise me to see cincinnati or indianapolis win at least one playoff game.

onehrk22

Apr 26, 2012
NFC
Overrated: San Francisco. The Seahawks seem like the better team at this point.
Underrated: Atlanta. Might seem funny to mention the Falcons as underrated, but the vast majority of the talk about them at this point is negative. Listen to most of tonight's broadcast if you want examples.

Overrated: Houston. Great record, just don't see them as a deep playoff team.
Underrated: Denver. Can't go wrong with Peyton.

cubfanbudman

Apr 16, 2012
Overrated AFC: Houston- I haven't been overly impressed with them all year.

Underrated AFC: Denver- Manning is an absolute robot and if they get home field they will be near impossible to beat

Overrated NFC: San Fran- as many have stated I don't think they're even the best team in their division

Underrated NFC: GB- as a Bears fan it really hurts me to say this. They have played inconsistent all year and have had a crap running game but still finding ways to win. The one game they played great was shouting and they tore them apart

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
I still think Green Bay and Baltimore are the Best teams in their Conference right now and I don't hear much about either one...

jbhofmann

Mar 12, 2009
Indiana
Most underrated player on the most underrated defense in the NFL.
134181863_extra_large.jpg

jbmm161

Dec 19, 2010
Ft Worth
I'm pretty sure the Seahawks could get arrested for assault after that game. That was just brutal.

Washington could be dangerous as well.

Hoping the Cowboys can get it done next week, need a playoff appearance and then I'm selling off my Cowboys autos.

I think a team from the AFC wins the Super Bowl this year though.

Bart81usaf

Dec 23, 2012
San Fran is still strong. It's a little catch 22 that they let Sherman keep playing and he's key to all their wins. I expect he'll get a fine for his post game interview

Members online