Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

******** SUNDAY Morning Thread ********************

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
early bird to late owls ----------------- Good Morning

Last edited by a moderator:

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
I can't sleep past five or stay awake past ten at night. This will change when baseball starts because i won't close table down till after games .

hoopster3977

Jun 22, 2010
Upper Peninsula
Good morning boys! That includes you too Barry. LOL

Barry: do you still need some basketball cards? Check the pick and pop thread, I just opened two packs of 2009-10 Panini R&S. Still have a case of base and inserts, plus a case of Elite of the same year.

Last edited:

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Is there a site that rates the Bowman Draft Picks hits by team ?? I have two picks and have no idea who i NEED :confused: . I might have to pick and trade for / with someone so they get their team if that comes up

Anthony K.

Aug 7, 2008
Enterprise, Alabama
Morning guys.

I should definitely be asleep right now, but not feeling it whatsoever (and I have to work from 4pm tonight until 5am Christma Eve and then repeat Christmas Eve evening until Christmas morning), so sleep is of the essence. Luckily, though, if need be, I can take a short nap or two while at work, since two of us work together, no one will be flying (I am a security guard at an airfield, but they allow us a short nap so long as the partner stays awake), none of the contractors will be working and it will be on the night shift (when no one is really ever there anyways).

Picked up a sweet Warren Moon auto this weekend with birthday paypal from my dad (plus an iTunes and Barnes and Noble gift card).

How is everyone?

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
Re: ******** SUNDAY Morning Thrad ********************

Morning guys. I have 2 slots in the break, 9 and 21. See what teams are available

Sent from my SCH-M828C using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

thefatguy

Aug 10, 2008
Canada
Re: ******** SUNDAY Morning Thrad ********************

Around -5F (-20C) right now, colder with windchill(-23F/-31C). Great day to sit at the rink and watch FB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts