Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Early 2000's Mariners Get Well Tour Cards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Through the generosity of Brewer Andy I was recently able to add a Mariners Get Well Tour card to my Olerud collection.

Does anyone have any information about these? According to Beckett there's only a 2000 version of this card, but the eBay seller sent me scans of two different Oleruds, apparently from 2003 & 2004. I can't find any useful images or checklists via Google that confirm the years of issue of the Get Well Tour cards, so I thought the Collective here on FCB might be able to help.

Also, if anyone wants these
uploadfromtaptalk1356531309984.jpg
just let me know.

Thanks!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com.

Last edited:

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
That's about all the info I had as well, but the Cirillo I was after most certainly did not come from 2000 as he wasn't with the M's until 2002 (if weak memory serves). Maybe one of our friends in the Pacific Northwest knows a bit more!

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
I should also add that the cards have no copyright or licencing info on them to indicate when they were printed. The backs are blank, and they're about the size if a postcard.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com.

DaClyde

Jan 17, 2010
Huntsville, AL
Last edited:

Members online