Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

TUF: Team Nog vs Team Mir

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

G

Rashad Evans little brother didn't make it out of the first episode due to injury.

I somehow see him being back though.

I like the one dude......"With a name like Machete, you better come out kicking people's heads off. More like butter knives!"

peaceandlove

Aug 7, 2008
i liked the Junie kid that asked Dana what he wanted him to beat his opponent with. Dana said triangle so the kid did it. then on the show he completely destroyed the guy he fought. that guy said he compared himself to napoleon, ******, alexander the great, etc cause he is a warrior and is out pillaging ****. guy quit after Junie beat his ass for the entire round. very impressive.

G

peaceandlove said:
i liked the Junie kid that asked Dana what he wanted him to beat his opponent with. Dana said triangle so the kid did it. then on the show he completely destroyed the guy he fought. that guy said he compared himself to napoleon, ******, alexander the great, etc cause he is a warrior and is out pillaging shat. guy quit after Junie beat his ass for the entire round. very impressive.

Yeah, that was awesome. That guy was pissing me off with how many times he was saying dawg, I believe.

peaceandlove

Aug 7, 2008
Sam Banks said:
peaceandlove said:
i liked the Junie kid that asked Dana what he wanted him to beat his opponent with. Dana said triangle so the kid did it. then on the show he completely destroyed the guy he fought. that guy said he compared himself to napoleon, ******, alexander the great, etc cause he is a warrior and is out pillaging shat. guy quit after Junie beat his ass for the entire round. very impressive.

Yeah, that was awesome. That guy was pissing me off with how many times he was saying dawg, I believe.

i personally find the best part of the show being the guys that talk the most trash only to get beat behind belief. i remember Matt Brown fighting that one kid last season. the kid had put lemon juice in his chew and then was always just running his mouth. it was awesome when Matt Brown KO'd his ass. then the same kid tried starting stuff with Jesse Taylor the night before the semi's by calling him a Jewish slang name. ridiculous

NECpilgrims8

Aug 7, 2008
White Plains, NY
Funniest part of TUF 8 so far is....Dana White.

“This isn’t Survivor where you ‘Vote him off’…...you f**** beat him off. Wait, That didn’t sound right, did it.”

I was dying when he said that. Hilarious.

G

NECpilgrims8 said:
Funniest part of TUF 8 so far is....Dana White.

“This isn’t Survivor where you ‘Vote him off’…...you f**** beat him off. Wait, That didn’t sound right, did it.”

I was dying when he said that. Hilarious.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

G

Jesus Christ Junie is such a punk.

I CAN'T WAIT to see him get his face caved in by someone.

peaceandlove

Aug 7, 2008
Sam Banks said:
Jesus Christ Junie is such a punk.

I CAN'T WAIT to see him get his face caved in by someone.

yeah, i'm not sure if we're going to get to see that. i don't see him staying on the show much longer. from what i've seen, he's the best of the LW's on that show.....too bad he's a freaking head case and he's never going to get to show it.

G

Junie fought at a tourney we had here in PA last year and got submitted by a guy that had something like 10 total amateur fights. He's a cocky little bitch and he swaggered into the ring and promptly got his ass handed to him.

peaceandlove

Aug 7, 2008
Dr Tom said:
Junie fought at a tourney we had here in PA last year and got submitted by a guy that had something like 10 total amateur fights. He's a cocky little bitch and he swaggered into the ring and promptly got his ass handed to him.

interesting. he looked really good in his only fight on there. he definitely shows his cockiness. Dude climbing over the cage and going after the winner of the fight tonight was just ridiculous.

G

I would like to see that.

When he jumped the cage tonight I wish he would have been laid out. He deserved to be.

But he does make for good television. That's why Dana didn't give him the boot.

peaceandlove

Aug 7, 2008
Sam Banks said:

When he jumped the cage tonight I wish he would have been laid out. He deserved to be.

if they really wanted better TV then they would have let Bader or Kristolf destroy him. My dad was watching it for the first time tonight and he was more annoyed by Junie not getting laid out and he wanted to change the channel. he'd rather watch the fighting instead of the drama. "his exact words was why in the hell are we watching the Real World. i thought UFC was on."

yankeefan812

Aug 12, 2008
Dville Ghetto
peaceandlove said:
Sam Banks said:

if they really wanted better TV then they would have let Bader or Kristolf destroy him. My dad was watching it for the first time tonight and he was more annoyed by Junie not getting laid out and he wanted to change the channel. he'd rather watch the fighting instead of the drama. "his exact words was why in the hell are we watching the Real World. i thought UFC was on."

Exactly my thoughts. What a punk telling ephraim that he was going to get killed, then when he dominates the fight on the ground and catches the guy in a great triangle, he calls him out. I'm tired of the drama from that cocky *******, just kick him off the show.

G

It really was a great triangle.

And I can't wait to see Junie get laid out. Whether it's on this show, or with another organization. That kid's got a bad beating coming his way one of these days.

And hopefully it's caught on film.

G

All the effing hype on the previews for tonights episode about Junie, and it's a total let down. They play it off like it's no big deal in the first two minutes of the show.

yankeefan812

Aug 12, 2008
Dville Ghetto
Sam Banks said:
All the effing hype on the previews for tonights episode about Junie, and it's a total let down. They play it off like it's no big deal in the first two minutes of the show.

The way they presented it they made it seem like he might get kicked off, and nothing happens at all. I can't wait for next weeks episode and I hoped he gets knocked out.

G

Jesus Junie is a punk, but he can fight.

Round one of his prelim fight just ended.

G

Well, Junie beat Roli by split. But it wasn't a good fight, and he didn't look great at all. Roli has one Hell of a solid chin though.

peaceandlove

Aug 7, 2008
Sam Banks said:
Well, Junie beat Roli by split. But it wasn't a good fight, and he didn't look great at all. Roli has one Hell of a solid chin though.

i don't care for the kid but i do think if he wasn't gassed from cutting the weight like he did the day before, Junie would have won this fight easily. Delgado didn't look good at all. He was getting drilled with some huge bombs.

G

I thought Roli was getting KO's in the 2nd. He should have been finished.

Members online

Latest posts