Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The site has been running SLOW lately compared to any other site....WHY?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JEBJJA

Aug 11, 2008
South Jersey- Near Philly
Anyone having issues? I go on any other site it's fast and on here over the last 10+ days it's been slow. Have to click on things twice sometimes....GILMO- HELP!

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
for the past 2 days it has been intermittently slow

There are some network issues out there that have to be resolved before it gets up to speed. Sadly it is out of my hands as the server is healthy.

JEBJJA

Aug 11, 2008
South Jersey- Near Philly
for the past 2 days it has been intermittently slow

There are some network issues out there that have to be resolved before it gets up to speed. Sadly it is out of my hands as the server is healthy.

Thanks for the quick response sir! Sometimes I think it's my computer at work. I like this site better but can you find out what sportscardforum uses? They seem to not have as many issues. I'm acting like I know about networks etc. but I have no idea. I just don't want to wait and have any slowness or interruptions while I'm on here.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
Thanks for the quick response sir! Sometimes I think it's my computer at work. I like this site better but can you find out what sportscardforum uses? They seem to not have as many issues. I'm acting like I know about networks etc. but I have no idea. I just don't want to wait and have any slowness or interruptions while I'm on here.

we use the same base software, but our system has more modifications and functionality.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
It asks me almost very time I use the quick post if I want to leave this page or stay on the current page. Well man if I'm going post some thing then I guess I need to leave the page if our going to add it to the thread..........FAR IT OUT dammit

Members online

Latest posts