Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anthony K.

Aug 7, 2008
Enterprise, Alabama
Good morning guys.

Decided to stay up straight through until the morning today. Working tonight, then offer for roughly 6 days because one of my best friends is flying in tomorrow.

I didn't really notice it until recently, but it will have been almost 4 years to the day since I have seen my buddy in person (I was stationed in Germany and, then when I came back stateside, he was in Texas then shipped out to Afghanistan), so I am really looking forward to it.

Anyone have plans for the weekend?

scotty216brs

Apr 15, 2012
MA
Good morning Dan, Barry, Anthony, & Art. I'm up way too early this morning, lol....off to the airport to pick my sister up who is home for a few days.

It is very cold here as well, don't think we have 40mph winds though thankfully! How much snow did you get yesterday??

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
Good morning Dan, Barry, Anthony, & Art. I'm up way too early this morning, lol....off to the airport to pick my sister up who is home for a few days.

It is very cold here as well, don't think we have 40mph winds though thankfully! How much snow did you get yesterday??

Hard to tell with all the wind the way it is, but I'd say wwe got about 14-16 inches. The drifts are out of control though.

hoopster3977

Jun 22, 2010
Upper Peninsula
Good morning everyone. Really calm here in the UP, light snow, between 10-25 degrees. Lakes are making ice, but some reports of slush on top, let's hope it freezes through.

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all

lonesomeagle1-albums-pete-s-coffee-2-picture7703-beautifuchristmas.jpg

Still in the Christmas spirit.

Status
Not open for further replies.