Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

5% eBay Bucks December 28th Only

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
I got the email and paid for a qualifying item. $25 or more.

Happy Buying!!

EM58684_ENDOFEARN5P_05.gif

Last edited:

sigma_chi

Apr 14, 2010
NE Arkansas/SEMO
I don't think you had to get the email. I saw it on the main page....Are you not seeing it there?

No, unfortunately, it's not there. Usually when I get extra it will say "bonus bucks" or something when i view an item....which it's not doing that for me. That's a bummer. I was wanting to get over $50

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
I got the email and paid for a qualifying item. $25 or more.

Happy Buying!!

EM58684_ENDOFEARN5P_05.gif

I never got the message. bummer

I don't think you had to get the email. I saw it on the main page....Are you not seeing it there?

It is invite only Alex
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Who's eligible?
Only invited, registered eBay Bucks participants who receive the promotional offer from eBay in My Messages are eligible. Sorry, no forwarding--the offer is not transferable.

The Promotion starts at 12:01 AM PT on December 28, 2012, and ends at 11:59 PM PT on December 28, 2012.

Qualifying purchases exclude all items in the following categories: Classifieds, Business & Industrial, Real Estate, eBay Gift Cards (within the Gift Cards & Coupons category), Bullion (within the Coins & Paper category), and eBay Motors (except Parts & Accessories in eBay Motors, which will earn eBay Bucks).

Rewards are capped at $100 per transaction and $500 per Earn Period. Purchases must be paid for with PayPal before the Promotion ends. eBay reserves the right to cancel, amend, or revoke the promotion at any time. Other restrictions apply. See Terms & Conditions for details.
[/FONT]
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, San Serif]
Visit our Privacy Policy and User Agreement if you have any questions.

Copyright © 2012 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners. eBay and the eBay logo are trademarks of eBay Inc.
eBay Inc. is located at 2145 Hamilton Avenue, San Jose, CA 95125.
[/FONT]

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
It is invite only Alex
Who's eligible?
Only invited, registered eBay Bucks participants who receive the promotional offer from eBay in My Messages are eligible. Sorry, no forwarding--the offer is not transferable.

The Promotion starts at 12:01 AM PT on December 28, 2012, and ends at 11:59 PM PT on December 28, 2012.

Qualifying purchases exclude all items in the following categories: Classifieds, Business & Industrial, Real Estate, eBay Gift Cards (within the Gift Cards & Coupons category), Bullion (within the Coins & Paper category), and eBay Motors (except Parts & Accessories in eBay Motors, which will earn eBay Bucks).

Rewards are capped at $100 per transaction and $500 per Earn Period. Purchases must be paid for with PayPal before the Promotion ends. eBay reserves the right to cancel, amend, or revoke the promotion at any time. Other restrictions apply. See Terms & Conditions for details.
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif

Visit our Privacy Policy and User Agreement if you have any questions.

Copyright © 2012 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners. eBay and the eBay logo are trademarks of eBay Inc.
eBay Inc. is located at 2145 Hamilton Avenue, San Jose, CA 95125.

Thanks for the clarification Rich.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Not at all, *********. I contrasted how people are flipping out on saving 3%, but are silent when they can save 62.5%.

Dude saving on a sight like eBay that I use almost every day. And saving on a site that I think is way over priced and don't buy from in MLB.com. Well Jeff this is a no-brainer to me. I will go to eBay all the way.

Last edited:

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
Dude saving on a sight like eBay that I use almost every day. And saving on a site that I think is way over priced and don't buy from in MLB.com. Well Sally this is a no-brainer to me. I will go to eBay all the way.

Richard whatever you do, do not talk about the sandwiches he has for lunch. :-o

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field
Dude saving on a sight like eBay that I use almost every day. And saving on a site that I think is way over priced and don't buy from in MLB.com. Well Jeff this is a no-brainer to me. I will go to eBay all the way.

Who's Jeff?

Saving 62.5% on retail cards/product that can be flipped on eBay for a decent profit, after fees and costs, then take those funds and buy more on eBay. Win win.

Members online