Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

HUUUUUGE shout/thank you to WillyWanker!!!!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Viking4Alpha

Aug 10, 2008
For those who are unfamiliar with this man, he is one of (if not) THE most generous, kind hearted members you will ever come across on any message board. You guys should have seen some of the Secret Santa send outs he did for his recipients. To say I was jealous of his sends is a SERIOUS understatement. I don't have the scans, but Ryo might still of the Secret Santas he was in.

Anyway, today I get this in the mail from him:

#1/50

fe93_1.jpg

I didn't ask for it, he simply thought that it would be more appreciated in my collection, than his own.

If that's not classy, then I don't know what is.

Willy! I know you didn't do this for something in return, but I hope you'll kindly understand that I cannot accept a gesture of kindness like this without an effort on my part.

And for those curious, WillyWanker is a HUGE, dedicated Lions fan. Just sayin... ;)

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
Whoa, i missed this post somehow :eek: Very nice Reggie Bush auto, for your new Bush collection (didn't you say you also just got his UC RC?) and great gesture by WillyWanker :cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts