Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

***Recent pickups***

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Viking4Alpha

Aug 10, 2008
A few cards I thought I'd give some exposure that I've acquirred recently.

CJUlt.jpg

CJNTReebok.jpg

CJNTLogo.jpg

BLvggswmkKGrHgoOKioEjlLmeN7IBJg4vtS.jpg

da07_1.jpg

BarryExquisiteInscriptions.jpg

BSandUltNum.jpg

BSandUlt.jpg

ross9013

Feb 26, 2009
Toronto, Canada
SICK stuff man! Since i started collecting i've always wanted to get a hold of one of those Exquisite Inscriptions, but i wasnt sure how they looked in person, are they as sweet as they look?

Viking4Alpha

Aug 10, 2008
KOBEARODLT said:
wow sick stuff, you interested in a barry, jim brown, dorsett triplle threads jersey/auto?

Hey I got your PM, thanks man but I'm really only into the single Barry Sanders autos.

Viking4Alpha

Aug 10, 2008
ross9013 said:
SICK stuff man! Since i started collecting i've always wanted to get a hold of one of those Exquisite Inscriptions, but i wasnt sure how they looked in person, are they as sweet as they look?

So funny you mention that man.. I was actually kinda nervous to get it judging by the scans, because it looks like the auto might be smudged or scratched right? Nope. In hand, these cards are SOOOOOOOO sweet. I'm telling you, it's far and away one of my favorite cards. Definately my favorite Barry auto. I think it's just tough to get a good accurate scan due to all the gold foil on the card.

ross9013

Feb 26, 2009
Toronto, Canada
Snyper said:
ross9013 said:

So funny you mention that man.. I was actually kinda nervous to get it judging by the scans, because it looks like the auto might be smudged or scratched right? Nope. In hand, these cards are SOOOOOOOO sweet. I'm telling you, it's far and away one of my favorite cards. Definately my favorite Barry auto. I think it's just tough to get a good accurate scan due to all the gold foil on the card.
Alright sweet, thanks for the help. The Peyton Manning one is also sick from the set with the "2-Time MVP" inscription, should be 3 now :)

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
Great pickups! Are you now picking Chad Johnson? As a Bengals fan, I haven't bought anything of him in a while

Viking4Alpha

Aug 10, 2008
Brad said:
Great pickups! Are you now picking Chad Johnson? As a Bengals fan, I haven't bought anything of him in a while

haha yeah man, I'm an Ocho fan. I wish I still had that Exquisite dual with TJ with the Bengal head... :cry:

Viking4Alpha

Aug 10, 2008
Vincesanity said:
You still have that Jordan Exquisite

you give up on Hester and Smith?

Nope. Jordan, Hester(s) and Smith(s) paid for my spring semester since my MGIB got messed up.

Hopefully I can at least hold onto these for next semester... :lol: :cry:

Viking4Alpha

Aug 10, 2008
MattinglyAlexander said:
even from a non foosball collector, that's some nice stuff.

Thanks man, appreciate it. Your card creation is my grail once it's completed and signed. It's going to be tough not to "retire" altogethor from cards and memorabilia after a card like that. Who else in this world can say (once it does eventually happen) that they have their very own dual "Heroes" auto card? :D

Viking4Alpha

Aug 10, 2008
Vincesanity said:
So Brian if I wanted a 50 cal sniper rifle with a very nice scope, how much am I looking to spend...$15K???

LOL holy **** are you being serious? Honestly man? I have no clue whatsoever. I really don't dabble in weapons anymore being out of the Army, but even when I was in, they don't really tell us exactly how much stuff is. They just say you are accountable for it all... :lol:

Vincesanity

Feb 14, 2009
Temple TX
Snyper said:
Vincesanity said:
So Brian if I wanted a 50 cal sniper rifle with a very nice scope, how much am I looking to spend...$15K???

LOL holy shat are you being serious? Honestly man? I have no clue whatsoever. I really don't dabble in weapons anymore being out of the Army, but even when I was in, they don't really tell us exactly how much stuff is. They just say you are accountable for it all... :lol:

Ya being totally honest, always wanted one...figured you might have some insight.

MattinglyAlexander

Dec 17, 2008
Knoxville, TN
^^^
between around $10K and $2K from the best to ok.
I think most of you would know that I am of course a second amendment type of guy... but this is not something I believe should be a consumer product... no matter how much hunters would love it! :lol: ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts