Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The New Years Day Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
I have a goal (A New Year's Resolution, if you will) to post in EVERY morning thread of the year. So far, I am successful!! (Now I am going to bed...)

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
Good Morning and Happy New Years to my Mt brothers!!

Haven't even gone to bed yet.. been drinking all night with my brother RickeyFanatic and then at home while chatting on the board. Happy New Year to everyone and hopefully it will be filled with lots of great health and prosperity

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
I have a goal (A New Year's Resolution, if you will) to post in EVERY morning thread of the year. So far, I am successful!! (Now I am going to bed...)

that is a goal that is not only worthwhile but very rewarding.... the MT are the core of FCB IMO.. the guys that love this hobby and love this website!

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Good morning. Haven't been around since last year. What's new? :)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com.

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all

Start the year off right

lonesomeagle1-albums-pete-s-coffee-3-picture10329-sexy-new-year.jpg

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
I'd rather be working if i don't have the G/K's and get another day off of my choice . Work will be slammed next two weeks - lot of SXXXing going on other than government :rolleyes:

Anthony K.

Aug 7, 2008
Enterprise, Alabama
Good morning and Happy New Years guys!!

Haven't been to sleep yet, but I slept late yesterday PLUS took a nap.

Enjoyed my last night of the old year, rung it in with my wife and some friends. Playing some games, drinking, telling stories and laughing too much, it was a great night.

Then, I kicked off the New Year right: 1.5 mile jog, shower, egg + oatmeal and just feel great. Hoping to turn a new leaf this year and actually commit to getting myself in better shape (because round is not the shape I want to be in), so I decided why not actually start on the first day of the year?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts