Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

New to the boards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jcgentile87

Dec 31, 2012
Baltimore MD
Been collecting cards since the 90's, mostly Orioles, Ravens, and Baltimore colts.

Started a pretty nice Miguel Tejada collection when he came to Baltimore. (That was a great investment!!) Stopped after the whole steroids issue came up. Started collecting memorabilia and autographs since then. Figured its time to get rid of most of my cards and start some new collections. Here's my photobucket if you wanna look at what I scanned years ago. Ill update it soon

http://m57.photobucket.com/albumlist/Johnboy1241

John from Baltimore.

excel_B

Feb 5, 2009
Baltimore, Maryland
Always good seeing another O's fan / Baltimorean... There are a couple of Baltimoreans here.

Make sure to join in Allincards / Andrew's future case breaks!

Welcome, hon!

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
Welcome to the boards John! I checked out your bucket, and that Puckett is SAAAAA-WEET!!! I know there might be some folks interested in that, but I think it is out of my wheelhouse. Again, welcome!

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Welcome to the boards John! I checked out your bucket, and that Puckett is SAAAAA-WEET!!! I know there might be some folks interested in that, but I think it is out of my wheelhouse. Again, welcome!

You got that right!

Welcome to FCB!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts