Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Just had an ebay deal with an MLB (or possibly former) player....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JEBJJA

Aug 11, 2008
South Jersey- Near Philly
I sold a case of Chrome football to Horacio Ramirez. Real nice guy. He said he loves cards, especially basketball and football. He bought a case from me and wanted me to overnight it and paid the extra shipping costs because he couldn't wait to open it. We talked about his playing future and he doesn't have any offers right now. Real nice guy and my first "known" deal with a player. Just wanted to share.

HPC

Aug 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
Very cool.

I've sold to a couple of family members before but no athletes on eBay.

When I used to work at the card shop I sold to Jared Wells a couple times during spring training.

Really cool guy!

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
I traded with Phil Hughes when he was on the BMB's. He shipped about as well as he pitches.

Sent from my HTC Hero S using Freedom Card Board mobile app

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Good for about halfway then junk the rest?

Good until it came time to deliver. Took two months to get my cards, and it was during the off-season. I also sold a Mantle/DiMaggio booklet /36 to Ryan Tatusko of the Nationals. That was an adventure.

Sent from my HTC Hero S using Freedom Card Board mobile app

D-Lite

Nov 10, 2010
SF Peninsula
It's pretty cool when players collect. You gotta figure they're geeking out on their own stuff, no?

And I'm pretty sure that based on the number of Greg Bird cards I've amassed that either he has no family that cares he plays or that somehow I'm his only family.

Members online

Latest posts