Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2012 Bowman Draft just blew up

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cmnkb8

Nov 17, 2009
The Armpit of America: NEW JERSEY!
The online retailers just price them at whatever they feel like. Blowout usually starts the trends. Or they were on "sale" last week and now they're "regular" price. I wouldn't bite either way until a case is about $575.

lisu

Aug 8, 2008
Mountain View, CA
The online retailers just price them at whatever they feel like. Blowout usually starts the trends. Or they were on "sale" last week and now they're "regular" price. I wouldn't bite either way until a case is about $575.

Actually - that isn't true. I've just talked to my friend, and he said that they're all up across the board. There are buys out there for $700 a case. It's not just BO. I've been waiting for them to drop below $600.

cmnkb8

Nov 17, 2009
The Armpit of America: NEW JERSEY!
Actually - that isn't true. I've just talked to my friend, and he said that they're all up across the board. There are buys out there for $700 a case. It's not just BO. I've been waiting for them to drop below $600.

I have a feeling some of the big boys are hoarding large quantities of this stuff. It can't truly be running dry already (at least the hobby version, Jumbo maybe). The prospect class doesn't really warrant the new prices, at least not yet.

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts