Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anyone know where I can buy 8-10 MLB baseballs cheap?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jlvjr16

Aug 13, 2008
jdacunha said:
Want to buy them to take down to Yankees ST to get auto'd.

Anyone know?

whatever you do do not buy them from ebay. Most sellers have balls with marks. I bought 2 boxes of ball and all 24 had marks.

jdacunha

Nov 12, 2008
Newark, NJ
jlvjr16 said:
jdacunha said:

Anyone know?

whatever you do do not buy them from ebay. Most sellers have balls with marks. I bought 2 boxes of ball and all 24 had marks.

ouch...thanks for letting me know

Joeed10

Aug 10, 2008
jdacunha said:
What's a good price for a 12 balls?

Anaconda has a ball I use some for $70 a dozen. Its the same leather and all as the OMLB ball except it's called Replica (ROMLB) because it has China writen on the ball in small letters but they are great imo

OMLB can you around 10 each on those sites give or take a little

jlvjr16

Aug 13, 2008
Joeed10 said:
jdacunha said:
What's a good price for a 12 balls?

Anaconda has a ball I use some for $70 a dozen. Its the same leather and all as the OMLB ball except it's called Replica (ROMLB) because it has China writen on the ball in small letters but they are great imo

OMLB can you around 10 each on those sites give or take a little

do not get these. PERIOD!

$120- $130 is a fair price for OMLB of dozen.

imac220

Aug 14, 2008
Central PA
jlvjr16 said:
jdacunha said:

Anyone know?

Really? I got a dozen OMLB baseballs for Christmas, and only like 2 had very minimal marks.

imac220 said:
jlvjr16 said:
jdacunha said:

Anyone know?

Really? I got a dozen OMLB baseballs for Christmas, and only like 2 had very minimal marks.

I bought 3 dozen from two different ebay dealers and each dozen had at least 4 balls with stains! Was very disappointed with them and they have a "No return policy due to leather being natural". Dethomas showed me http://www.andersonkpt.com/rawlings_baseballs
and I have not looked back. Fast shipping as well!

Latest posts