Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The magically disappearing 2010 BC Gold refractor Wil Myers auction.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

westerngac

Aug 1, 2011
Reno, NV
So I get a PM yesterday from a new member here, asking if I still have my 2010 BC gold refractor Wil Myers /50.

I send a response back in the affirmative.

I then go to ebay and do a search, and find one currently running at $63+ on the strength of 14 or so bids with about 36 hours left to go.

Search completeds and see the last one sold at $85.

So I'm thinking, okay, maybe this'll be good.

Get another PM from the same guy a few hours later, quoting my message to him, but with no response of his own.

I respond "????".

Today I get home from work to find two PMs from him in my inbox, first asking how much I need to get on it, and the second 40 minutes later, lowballing me.

I say "not even close", and then head to ebay to check up on that one current auction running...and it's gone without a trace.

No sign that the seller cancelled all the bids and closed it, so either ebay cancelled it or the seller sold it off-ebay, cancelled the bids and then revised it, maybe?

Wish I had bookmarked it (or actually even clicked on it to see who the seller was)...

Tom

Members online

Latest posts