Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Unbelievable Generosity from cartersprings

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tonsofcommons

Aug 20, 2008
Iowa
So for those of you that don't know, I collect Pacific brand jerseys/patches/autos in football and baseball (mainly football).

Ideally, I like to find sweet logo patches from the team logo, laundry tag, brand logo, etc.

So I get a PM from Cartersprings saying, hey, could you use this card?

prenticepuma_zps41bb9af4.jpg

Love the PUMA logos, so I said "HECK YEAH! How much?"... NOTHING! He said he felt it would look better in my collection.

Well, got the mailer today and it included and unbelievable patch of Lamar Smith & Dorsey Levens. The Smith patch is part of the Dolphin's Logo with the sun and everything. Just awesome. Along with that was a Charlie Garner 3 color patch from his 9er days.

So I want to publicly thank him for his amazing generosity. They will truly be cherished.

Scans of the other two cards

GarnerPatch.jpg

levenssmithdual.jpg

Last edited:

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Good work there ! Loved Prentice back in the day, as did a fellow collector, and our arch nemesis, ebayer dawgnsuds !

Congrats Eddie !

jtrinaldi

May 31, 2012
very nice, I pulled a Kevin Johnson/Antonio freeman (johnson was a 2 color, freeman was one) dual jay card back to back from the $15 jersey card packs a while back

tonsofcommons

Aug 20, 2008
Iowa
That was you? I didn't recognize the name on them and completely forgot. Thank you and I am trying to find you some sweet Vandy Love as reciprocation!

Members online

Latest posts