Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

1 Box 2012 Leaf Army All American

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Junior Griffey

Aug 12, 2008
Ottawa IL
Not a terrible box but didn't pull the players I wanted. All are available FS or for Michigan guys from this set.

Autos /50
Jordan Simmons
Carlos Watkins
Michael Starts
Ellis McCarthy

Tour autos /25
Barry Sanders Jr. Yay!
DJ Humphries

Tour Green ink /10
Bradley Pinion...2nd nice parallel I've pulled of this kicker...

Dynamic Duos dual auto /10
Bralon Addison/Dwayne Stanford

Big Hitters auto /20
Eli Harold

Auto jersey /10
Stefon Diggs

Auto Patch /30
Cyler Miles cool patch

Auto plate - Tour Black plate 1/1
Brooks Abbott

hockeyfights

Mar 4, 2011
Georgia
Nice hit on the Barry Sanders and Stefon Diggs. You shouldn't have trouble moving the Addison/Stanford dual auto, both Oregon Ducks.

Junior Griffey

Aug 12, 2008
Ottawa IL
That's actually the 2nd copy of the Diggs /10 that I've pulled. Could be worse, for sure. Just bummed I didn't pull any Michigan guys.

hockeyfights

Mar 4, 2011
Georgia
That's actually the 2nd copy of the Diggs /10 that I've pulled. Could be worse, for sure. Just bummed I didn't pull any Michigan guys.

haha we're holding 20% of the Diggs print run then between the 2 of us. I have the /10 patch auto and the /10 jersey auto of Diggs. I think you did pretty good, but yeah no Michigan guys, bummer for you. There were only 2 UGA guys in this product, so it was really more misses than hits for me busting boxes of this stuff.

Latest posts