Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Bengals LOSE....Again, BUT.......

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jan 5, 2013
Wyoming
I am a Bengals fan, but I am optimistic that they are here to stay for quite some time....I know Dalton overthrew AJ for the potential game-winning TD, but the defense kept them in the game...

#1. Defense COULD NOT get off the fireld on 3rd down...
#2. O-Line has GOT to play better, they gave Andy NO time to throw the ball...
#3. MUST get a reliable, PROVEN 2nd WR, via draft or free agency..

I like Marvin Jones, NOT having Sanu definately hurt them....But IF they can keep the defense together, Hall, Clements, Kirkpatrick (HURT MOST of year), Jason Allen (HURT MOST of year)...Johnson, Atkins, Lawson, Burfict, they have a TALENTED defense..

The offense needs help, but it DIDNT help them NOT having Sanu, should have kept Jerome Simpson....I thought Gruden didnt call a good game plan, but just wants others opinions of Cincinnati...Marvin Lewis isnt a bad coach, they IN MY OPINION are just a couple more offensive players away..

Why did they abandon the run?...Green-Ellis was running the ball good?

*Savor the flavor Texan fans, while I'm NOT a NE fan, Houston will get dismantled AGAIN in New England....Thats a FACT...

Opinions on Cincinnati??....Again, I thought defense kept them in it, just a couple plays away from winning the game...OH YEAH...Where was the flag on helmet-to-helmet hit on AJ Green in 2nd half????

The best photos and videos | Photobucket

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
Dalton was too hesitant, he had so many open receivers underneath & couldn't pull the trigger. Instead gave up unnecessary sacks & throw aways

nappyd

Sep 24, 2012
Dalton was too hesitant, he had so many open receivers underneath & couldn't pull the trigger. Instead gave up unnecessary sacks & throw aways
Yeah that'll happen when a guy locks on and doesn't go through his progressions

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
I think you are right. Houston will probably be dismantled by NE(and I am a Texans fan). Because they still played like crap today. They should have beat the dog mess out of the Bengals. This still looked hard for them.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
I think you are right. Houston will probably be dismantled by NE(and I am a Texans fan). Because they still played like crap today. They should have beat the dog mess out of the Bengals. This still looked hard for them.

No they should not have. They were 11-1 then went 1-3. They played just like there last 4 games. Like a team that is beatable. The Bengals hung around and could have won that game. But they missed to many opportunities to do so.
But you are right that NE will show them they are a tram that can be blownout.;)

Sent from my Desire HD using Freedom Card Board mobile app

wheeler281

Mar 6, 2009
Kept it close. I think the key pieces are in place and the Bengals will be a serious threat for years to come.

Don't worry the Brown family will frack that up come contract time for said key pieces

Love AJ Green but I think Dalton is meh. The north is gonna be tough every year and should be a coin flip going forward

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
Need a QB better than Dalton to win anything big. He doesn't have the arm or the ability to make gutsy throws for the NFL.

Last edited:
Jan 5, 2013
Wyoming
I think Dalton is ok, but I think Marvin Lewis is a decent coach, we need stability as a franchise, and he has provided it, instead of us changing coaches all the time, ie...Coslet, Shula, LeBeau...He is a players coach, we have a young team, have to re-sign michael johnson in the off-season...Whayt do you guys think of signing norv turner as oc, and letting gruden go???

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
No they should not have. They were 11-1 then went 1-3. They played just like there last 4 games. Like a team that is beatable. The Bengals hung around and could have won that game. But they missed to many opportunities to do so.
But you are right that NE will show them they are a tram that can be blownout.;)

Sent from my Desire HD using Freedom Card Board mobile app

The Texans have way better players in the key positions. They should have dominated the Bengals. Badly. I'll agree they played like crap the last four games and are still at it. The fact that the Bengals gave them so much hell, and the way they collapsed against the Pats just shows they are a self imploding mess. The Bengals won't be going anywhere anytime soon. Sadly, neither will the Texans. The Bengals don't have everything needed yet and the Texans do but have their heads so far up their rear it's never going to pan out.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Bengals will be a Playoff-type team for years, as long as they keep that Offensive/Defensive base together. But that division is gonna be Tough every year. Heck, even Cleveland is up and coming, especially IF Weeden is a Legit starter.

But the Owners have to show they are willing to do more than in the Past and do exactly that this off-season and sign some extensions Pre-season IMO...

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
Bengals will be a Playoff-type team for years, as long as they keep that Offensive/Defensive base together. But that division is gonna be Tough every year. Heck, even Cleveland is up and coming, especially IF Weeden is a Legit starter.

But the Owners have to show they are willing to do more than in the Past and do exactly that this off-season and sign some extensions Pre-season IMO...

Don't get me wrong, I like the Bengals. They just need to shore up a few positions and they'll be a perennial contender.

f2tornado

Aug 14, 2008
Grand Forks, ND
The Bengals look like a team on the rise. They need some o-line help and another receiver to take some heat off Green. Perhaps Sanu is the guy but a bummer he was out with injury. I'm not sold on the Law Firm being a true answer at the RB position but it's hard to pin all on him given the lack of a credible passing game outside of Green and less than stellar o-line. I think the team will find some help in the draft and perhaps could find a solid FA. I see little reason the Bungles cannot get back into the playoffs next season.