Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FS/FT Selling: 2009 Bowman Draft Chrome Tim Wheeler Superfractor Auto 1/1

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Superfractor

Nov 14, 2009
The Front Range, Colorado
Hey guys; not done collecting, or any thing of the sort. Simply decided I no longer wished to go with a static collection. Never thought I'd lose my never-sell-anything state-of-mind with my cards - especially my 1/1s/superfractors - but here I am. Don't need the money, or anything financially implicating; just a sour taste from the way the hobby has been diluting the "RC". Thanks for everyone that made my PC the awesome sauce that it has become.
I'll slowly explicitly put pieces up as I see the opportunity. Otherwise, my entire PC can be inquired about.
Nevertheless, I'd like to see if there are any takers for my Wheeler Superfractor; the last red-refractor sold for under 300 - of course, it was a gem copy, but I believe the added "premium" makes the initial price a reasonable number.

1100.00USD, or best offer, or trade. Looking for Rockies autographed superfractors.

2009BowmanDraftChromeTimWheelerSuperfractorAutoofOne.jpg

Bucket below: Junior-17's Library | Photobucket