Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Michael Vick 2001 SP Authentic Auto Patch... How much?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

flightposite

Aug 7, 2008
I am looking at buying one of these, how much do you think an ungraded 2 color patch would sell for?

KandKCards

Aug 8, 2008
Tough to say. I did see a PSA 10 listed recently with like a $550 BIN or so but that seems crazy high for a guy who's out of the league. The biggest problem will be finding one. Most people won't bother selling because they might as well hold out to see if they don't have to take such a massive loss.

flightposite

Aug 7, 2008
KandKCards said:
Tough to say. I did see a PSA 10 listed recently with like a $550 BIN or so but that seems crazy high for a guy who's out of the league. The biggest problem will be finding one. Most people won't bother selling because they might as well hold out to see if they don't have to take such a massive loss.

Down to $440/Best Offer now. I offered $325 for that one, which was turned down.

Viking4Alpha

Aug 10, 2008
The only opposition you face in your search will/should only be the set collectors. It's safe to say the "hype" is long gone and then some... :lol:

I wouldn't go over $400 personally.

flightposite

Aug 7, 2008
ross9013 said:
I wouldn't go any higher than $400 myself, the card still holds a lot of hobby significance.

Hence the only reason I want it. To me, it's sort of the Pujols 01 BC of football (just a lesser player).

KandKCards

Aug 8, 2008
flightposite said:
KandKCards said:

Down to $440/Best Offer now. I offered $325 for that one, which was turned down.
Wow, can't believe he turned down $325. I personally would not even pay $250 for one, but I think it'd be nuts for anyone to go much over $350ish.

flightposite

Aug 7, 2008
PSA 10 sold for $350... Looks like he got a lot more than if I would have just sent him a MO for $325 and had him end the auction... :?