Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2007 SP Triple AU /25 F/T - F/S!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

deantap

Aug 11, 2008
Will trade up in your favor for a low end AROD AU or his '94 SP Foil RC-I believe this books $80 and they are ALL ON THE CARD AUTOS! This was a redemption (I finally received after 7 months) so its in mint condition. Also like AP-LINCECUM-BRAUN and KING FELIX. Due to still being on strike most of of my NON-PC is F/S.

2007 SP Chirography ROBERT MEACHEM/CRAIG DAVIS/STEVE SMITH Triple AU #6/25
07SpChrirography-MeachemDavidSmith.jpg

klktbear

Aug 7, 2008
Cincinnati,Ohio
Very Interested in this what are you looking for it?
deantap said:
Will trade up in your favor for a low end AROD AU or his '94 SP Foil RC-I believe this books $80 and they are ALL ON THE CARD AUTOS! This was a redemption (I finally received after 7 months) so its in mint condition. Also like AP-LINCECUM-BRAUN and KING FELIX. Due to still being on strike most of of my NON-PC is F/S.

2007 SP Chirography ROBERT MEACHEM/CRAIG DAVIS/STEVE SMITH Triple AU #6/25
07SpChrirography-MeachemDavidSmith.jpg

deantap

Aug 11, 2008
didn't see anything for it

klktbear said:

deantap said:
quote]

klktbear

Aug 7, 2008
Cincinnati,Ohio
How about FS???

deantap said:

klktbear said:

deantap said:
quote]

deantap

Aug 11, 2008
PM SENT

klktbear said:
How about FS???

deantap said:

klktbear said:

deantap said:
quote]

Members online

Latest posts