Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Boomos Rant...Hot List

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jun 30, 2010
I understand for some of you Boomos rant made for some great entertainment, however, Am I the only one who is a little amazed/concerned about the level of anger displayed by this person? After about a minute or so listening to Boomo spill out venom I had to shut the video off. I'm sure he may have reasons for being upset and I know he has done good by alot of members here but that's not what I am talking about. That was some serious venom!!!!WOW, thank God I was able to turn the video off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

homerun28aa

Jun 8, 2011
Boomo is genuinely a nice guy. Didn't see the video but he's very opinionated but when time comes to help he's the first to volunteer help

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field
I understand for some of you Boomos rant made for some great entertainment, however, Am I the only one who is a little amazed/concerned about the level of anger displayed by this person? After about a minute or so listening to Boomo spill out venom I had to shut the video off. I'm sure he may have reasons for being upset and I know he has done good by alot of members here but that's not what I am talking about. That was some serious venom!!!!WOW, thank God I was able to turn the video off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can you provide a link to the rant in question?

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois

Can you provide a link to the rant in question?

Grabbing popcorn and beverage, and waiting with wide eyes for your wonderful response after you view the video.

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
deff schtick but i was truthful about how i felt. Just thought id have some fun in voicing my feelings on the state of 99 cent autos and the losers at blowout, although it sucks that people like joshhamilton call me a tool, um exactly how is always being honest and not a pathetic hypocrite make me a tool hamilton? and kennesaw for you to turn it off makes you a pretty dull boring guy. I thought it was pretty well done myself and guarantee id be a lot more fun to listen to then most on air personalities, so cmon somebody get me my own show dammit !!

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
You mean the same guy who told someone to go kill themselves because they listed a rare card at the same time?

yeah thats me one with know sin throwing 1st stone, forgot how many perfect saints and angels there are here.

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
And lets please get another silly 50 pages out of this, there is nothing better than all this awesome free publicity, thanks gilmo !!

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
I love it, i can't wait to see what he will say about this place when done pimping trash bags filled with lottery tickets.

Members online

Latest posts