Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hoopster3977

Jun 22, 2010
Upper Peninsula
Good morning all!

I didn't get a chance to check back in yesterday, I was running low on wood for the furnace, and had to split and stack in the basement for the rest of the winter. I did almost 4 face cords, it really wore me out. Not as young as I used to be, but can still out work the youngin's.

Art, send me you address, I had the Rashad Brown slot in Boomo's epic 50 case break. I have plenty. Both slots, (base to gold, and orange to red parallels) cost me around $12.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Morning fellas. Went home vick yesterday. Still feel horrid today, but don't want to burn up my personal time being sick. Prefer to enjoy my days off.

Rainy out, this morning, and Looky like we got a good bit last night. Supposed to rain all week.

I hate this POS HTC calls a smartphone!!!

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Saturday i have to work concession stand at Church for Upward basketball 8:00 til 2:00 . If cheapest item is .25 WHY do you have $10.00 in nickels ?
So I give out nickels in change and people buy more !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Coffee is my pay ugh

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
Good morning all!

I didn't get a chance to check back in yesterday, I was running low on wood for the furnace, and had to split and stack in the basement for the rest of the winter. I did almost 4 face cords, it really wore me out. Not as young as I used to be, but can still out work the youngin's.

Art, send me you address, I had the Rashad Brown slot in Boomo's epic 50 case break. I have plenty. Both slots, (base to gold, and orange to red parallels) cost me around $12.

Morning guys.
[MENTION=4746]hoopster3977[/MENTION] Ralph, pm coming.

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Good morning everyone.

More buzz around Toronto. Yesterday it was an RA Dickey love-in. Today it's all about the Leafs firing their GM. Never a dull moment.

Sent from my Galaxy S2 LTE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Woohoo, found out this morning that they're FINALLY giving us MLKjr day off with pay. We've always been able to use PT or take it off with pay. It's about time they get with the times. That makes 13 paid holliday, days, per year now.

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all

Brought to you by coffee...

lonesomeagle1-albums-pete-s-coffee-3-picture9320-movingwall.jpg

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY
my bi monthly mt visit!

morning everyone. called out sick...havent taken a sick day in over a year..maybe two i think. lol

need to get better by tomorrow. knicks bulls game at msg...

dave

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
Good morning.. to those talking about holidays.. I don't have a holiday until Memorial Day..

We get all our Monday/miscellaneous holidays during the christmas break.. so this past year, my last day at work was the 21st and I went back to work on Jan 2nd..
If I need to take time off before then, I use vacation which I am currently sitting at 300+ hours (we max at 320) or I can take sick leave (I get 80 hours a year)..

So it's all in how you look at days off.. I know my group has people working over in the UK and they have odd holidays or Personal days as they say..
(just like those crazy Canucks)

Hope everyone has a great day!

Oh, yeah, did I say I am working from home today.. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts