Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB iOS update now in the app store.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ashburn Alley

Aug 10, 2008
Philadelphia, PA
I must be blind. I looked in the app settings and my phone settings under notifications and I don't see it.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Hendersonfan

May 2, 2011
Buckeye Country
I must be blind. I looked in the app settings and my phone settings under notifications and I don't see it.

When you open the FCB app look at the top right tab that says "more". Settings are in there.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Hendersonfan

May 2, 2011
Buckeye Country
Just saw you use The Devil. Maybe app is same or similar? It's not phone setting but app setting.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Ashburn Alley

Aug 10, 2008
Philadelphia, PA
I think I found it but it wasn't under settings. I went to my subscribed threads tab and hit the icon on the top right. It gave me options for email notifications and how frequently I wanted them.

TNP777

Aug 7, 2008
the 209
Chris, the phone doesn't appear to recognize a Push setting within the app's settings or in the phone's Settings/Notifications area. When in the Notifications page, FCB doesn't even show up in the "Not In Notification Center" list.

fwiw, I'm using an iPhone 5 and iOS 6.0.1

Last edited:

HPC

Aug 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
Chris, the phone doesn't appear to recognize a Push setting within the app's settings or in the phone's Settings/Notifications area. When in the Notifications page, FCB doesn't even show up in the "Not In Notification Center" list.

fwiw, I'm using an iPhone 5 and iOS 6.0.1

Same for me.

Im using an iP4 with 6.0.1

Push notifications are not there currently.

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
The app is not working for me.
I just downloaded the update. It shows the blue page with a picture of the FCB retail store, a message says "loading..." and then it kicks me out.

I've deleted and downloaded the app three times now, and each time it says loading, then boots me back to my iPhone 4's home screen with the icons.

I'm on the regular webpage writing this.
I was excited about the updated app because I liked the old one so much.
Anything I can do?

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
The app is not working for me.
I just downloaded the update. It shows the blue page with a picture of the FCB retail store, a message says "loading..." and then it kicks me out.

I've deleted and downloaded the app three times now, and each time it says loading, then boots me back to my iPhone 4's home screen with the icons.

I'm on the regular webpage writing this.
I was excited about the updated app because I liked the old one so much.
Anything I can do?

it's working here man, not really sure what the issue is.

HPC

Aug 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
The app is working for me but the only noticeable change is the loading screen.

The rest looks the same as before and push notifications are still not there.

Also uninstalled and redownloaded

Members online

Latest posts