Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Kenosha releases NWL team info + event.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mchenrycards

Featured Contributor, Vintage Corner, Senior Membe
I don't know if anyone here is out this way, but I just saw this.

NWL appears to be adding a new franchise in Kenosha, and the stadium is also announcing a major renovation that includes seats from Camden Yards.

Kenosha?s Northwoods League Franchise To Give First Pitch | Northwoods League

I live about 40 minutes from Kenosha so I certainly will consider going to this event but just not sure I would actually see the games. Since I live 25 minutes from Beloit and their "A" ball Snappers (Oakland A's minor league team), I think I would rather attend a game that has major league affiliations. Since Kenosha had a minor league team for years they might actually do well. It will be interesting to watch.

hoopster3977

Jun 22, 2010
Upper Peninsula
Simmons Field. I played HS baseball and Little League all-star games on that diamond as a kid. I used to watch the Twins when they where in town, Bob Lee was a great owner. Now I have moved away for a couple of years, and baseball returns.::facepalm::

Exposfan

Mar 16, 2009
Hartland, WI
Congrats to Kenosha, glad to see NWL expand. Personally it sucks for those who live 30+ minutes west of Milwaukee as it doesn't put a team any closer to us. Lakeshore and Madison are still long huals to see a baseball game and a College Summer Bat league at that.

LazerShow15

Apr 2, 2009
Wisconsin
I know the owner of this team through a friend, same owner of "The Shoe Box" and the Madison Mallards. Great guy and knows how to make a fun family environment.

Latest posts