Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Topps Redemption Fulfillment-Really Pleasant Surprise! :)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nicktv08

Apr 22, 2012
Columbus, OH
I was home for a few weeks over winter break at my parents house and came back to Columbus at the beginning of this week since classes started again. It's been a really busy week (have quite a large workload this semester) so I just got around to heading to the post office to pick up the packages that were not delivered since I was not here.

So, I start skimming through the bubble mailers and see one from the Tristar fulfillment center. I think to myself, "what the hell I wasn't expecting any redemps to arrive". I received no notice of shipment and nothing had changed status wise on my account. I have several redemps waiting to be filled and was really excited to get home and see what it was.

After a rough first week of school, this really did put a smile on my face when I saw what it was.

I thought for sure they would not make this card because I talked to Topps and they said they were having trouble getting both to sign, but I'm beyond excited to own this :)

Two of my favorite players currently, on card autos and I picked the redemp up for only like $40 which I thought was a steal.

E1D3FC43-26FE-4BEC-BF91-EFEE9C568D60-1590-000000AA8FF7E505.jpg

nicktv08

Apr 22, 2012
Columbus, OH
Cool card. But what's the tristar fulfillment center?

Thanks for the kind commments everyone! And Tristar fulfillment center is just Topps fulfillment center. If you have a redemption it is most likely at the Tristar facility in New Jersey. Not much comes directly from Topps in Duryea I believe? Except blue waves packs did I believe. All redemps are usually sent from Tristar.

nicktv08

Apr 22, 2012
Columbus, OH
That only took 10 months. Congrats!

Why do you always have something negative to say?? I'm starting to think you troll my threads...

Yes the wait was a while but I'm glad I waited. I still have football redemps from Panini that I have been waiting over a year for and those are just sticker autos. So 10 months for a dual hard signed card isn't bad at all.

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008
Panini has a new customer service rep. I suggest you contact him and he will make sure you have your redemption cards or a nice replacment. GOod Luck

Kevin

Why do you always have something negative to say?? I'm starting to think you troll my threads...

Yes the wait was a while but I'm glad I waited. I still have football redemps from Panini that I have been waiting over a year for and those are just sticker autos. So 10 months for a dual hard signed card isn't bad at all.

nicktv08

Apr 22, 2012
Columbus, OH
Panini has a new customer service rep. I suggest you contact him and he will make sure you have your redemption cards or a nice replacment. GOod Luck

Kevin

The redemptions I've been waiting on are for the set below (I provided a link). I don't want replacements. I call Panini customer service about once a month and they tell me that these guys should be signing soon. For this specific set I'm waiting on Kyle Rudolph, Ryan Williams and Marcell Dareus. They keep telling me that Williams and Rudolph are good about signing, however its taken a year for them to sign some stickers?!?!? Makes little sense to me.

Ive been doing this set for years now, but quit this year because I'm tired of Panini taking forever on redemps and then eventually stamping them no auto if they can't get the player to sign. Makes it really hard to complete the set when there are so many redemps.

2011 Gridiron Gear Photos by nicktv08 | Photobucket

Latest posts