Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What did Rahim Moore just do?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hofmichael

Sep 19, 2008
Albany,NY
How the XXXX do you take a knee with Peyton Manning and two timeouts?

Sent from my VS840 4G using Freedom Card Board mobile app

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
How the XXXX do you take a knee with Peyton Manning and two timeouts?

I might be mistaken, but I thought it was three timeouts.

Regardless...most teams play to win, and taking a knee there was clearly playing to not lose.

Posted by witchcraft, voodoo and technological kung fu.

hofmichael

Sep 19, 2008
Albany,NY
I might be mistaken, but I thought it was three timeouts.

Regardless...most teams play to win, and taking a knee there was clearly playing to not lose.

Posted by witchcraft, voodoo and technological kung fu.

Either way they were playing scared.

jcgentile87

Dec 31, 2012
Baltimore MD
They ran the ball on third down with 1:40 left instead of trying to end the game...then kneel the ball with timeouts left...Gave that game up.

But I ain't mad. my ravens won!

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
That was a very odd game. The Broncos defense made Flacco look like a superstar. 3 bomb TDs and the last one should have never happened. And the play calling late in the game by the Broncos was horrible.

Congrats to Ray Lewis... hope he makes it to New Orleans.

nicktv08

Apr 22, 2012
Columbus, OH
Either way they were playing scared.

The Broncos had two timeouts left. Most people who have played football and know football well enough would have done the same thing with only like 30 seconds left.

Remember that INT Manning threw at the beginning of the game, where the ball was tipped and the Ravens picked it off? That's what they were trying to avoid by just taking a knee. Who knows what crazy thing could have happened in that 30 seconds. If Manning would have turned it over the Ravens would have had excellent field position. No one wants to lose a game like that and have their season end that way, that's why the logical thing to do is always just go to OT where you can control what goes on more than just in that 30 second window.

Sure the Broncos lost, but I don't think it was the offense or coaching or special teams that lost it for them, it was the defensive backs. Champ needs to retire he was getting torched all night long and the rest of the DBs and corners need to go. That was probably the worst pass coverage I have seen all season and possibly of all time. How can you let a receiver get behind you as a safety when there is only like a minute left and then let that receiver score a touchdown?

The loss of this game is no doubt on Champ and the other DBs.

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
Glad to see Broncos lose. They earned it.
They played to lose. You go for it if you trust your QB at the end of the game. Total stupidity to take a knee.
You think Brady would have done that? 2-3 plays you can easily get into fg position. Time to make a big play, not curl up in the fetal position. What is this like 7 times Manning has lost in opening game of the playoffs.

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
The Broncos had two timeouts left. Most people who have played football and know football well enough would have done the same thing with only like 30 seconds left.

Remember that INT Manning threw at the beginning of the game, where the ball was tipped and the Ravens picked it off? That's what they were trying to avoid by just taking a knee. Who knows what crazy thing could have happened in that 30 seconds. If Manning would have turned it over the Ravens would have had excellent field position. No one wants to lose a game like that and have their season end that way, that's why the logical thing to do is always just go to OT where you can control what goes on more than just in that 30 second window.

Sure the Broncos lost, but I don't think it was the offense or coaching or special teams that lost it for them, it was the defensive backs. Champ needs to retire he was getting torched all night long and the rest of the DBs and corners need to go. That was probably the worst pass coverage I have seen all season and possibly of all time. How can you let a receiver get behind you as a safety when there is only like a minute left and then let that receiver score a touchdown?

The loss of this game is no doubt on Champ and the other DBs.

Not just the knee with 2 TOs. But the drive before the 2 minute warning. You have Peyton Manning as a QB... and you run it 5 str8 times to end the drive. 2nd and 7 and you dont trust Peyton to hit an 8 yard pass? John Fox coached like he didnt want to lose instead of coaching to win.

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
Agree, they spend 20 million on Manning. He had a great season and then don't even give him a chance to make a play to ice the game. Running on that third down was just as bad late in the 4th. Plus taking the knee. That is something you do if Tebow is the QB, not Manning. You give him the chance to win the game. Not to play to lose.
What did Billechick say this week. You don't dig into a foxhole and lay and wait. You have to go on the attack and go for it.

Members online

Latest posts