Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

****************Sunday Morning Thread **************

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
Morning brother. Classic Minnesota weather right now. 40 just 2 days ago, and right now the wind chill is -20. I can't wait for spring lol.

Sent from my SCH-M828C using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
Bastard lol. I can't wait for warmer weather, thunderstorms, the whole 9 yards lol

Sent from my SCH-M828C using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

CAROLINA BOSOX

Aug 12, 2008
Goose Creek, SC
Good morning, guys.

Is the Flu outbreak as bad as the News people make it seem in your neck of the woods? It was pretty bad here in the Charleston, SC area about 2-3 weeks ago, but it seems to be much better now.

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Good morning all.

Currently +9 C here (48 F) and pouring rain. Yesterday hit +14 C (57 F), which is very unseasonably warm for the Toronto area. Maybe there's something to this global warming after all.

Sent from my Galaxy S2 LTE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

U L Washington Rookie

Dec 7, 2012
D Town
Good morning.

Wrapping up '97 Finest Week:

GoldDieCutRefractorWilliams_zps595ff0ed.jpg

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS

realityflair

Nov 26, 2012
Mason City, Iowa, United States
Good morning fellas!

I posted this last night, but reporting.

Second or third paragraph down, I get an acknowledgement. He posts my email address for his entire viewing audience. None have contacted me though. Do I get some kind of award? He was very selective in what he used from my posts.

http://cardcop05.blogspot.com/2013/01/final-post-leaf-wrestling-problems-ebay.html?m=1

I hate this POS HTC calls a smartphone!!!

Holy cow....I wish I had that 5 minutes back in my life that I took to read that....

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Holy cow....I wish I had that 5 minutes back in my life that I took to read that....

LOL. I read up to the part where I'm at. Knew I'd be in there as soon as I saw the article posted here. I told everyone a month ago that he's soon be gone and no one believed me. Hopefully he's an honest person and really won't post again.

I hate this POS HTC calls a smartphone!!!

mkhawk21

Oct 7, 2012
Mason City, IA
Morning all. Finally coming back down to earth here, big packers fan and last night was a smack down. A few beers later and about 4 hours of sleep and I'm ready to roll today. Everyone have a great day!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts