Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB Tech Help?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

imac220

Aug 14, 2008
Central PA
Fellow Comrades, I have a quick question. For some reason, I can not use the "enter" button when typing in the text boxes on FCB. I use a Lenovo IdeaPad, and the "enter" works for everything else including other online websites with text boxes. Any help? Thanks!

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Also happens to me, but only when I use the Windows8 on the Laptop. We've had some other problems with that Browser that worked in Chrome...

Hendersonfan

May 2, 2011
Buckeye Country
Different issue but no point in making new thread. How do I post pics via app? I can do links from PB but have heard others mention the ease of posting pics using app.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

cartersprings

Aug 7, 2008
MN
Different issue but no point in making new thread. How do I post pics via app? I can do links from PB but have heard others mention the ease of posting pics using app.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

1358273891419.jpg

Just tap the middle button with the camera image on it when you reply and select an image from your gallery.

Members online

No members online now.