Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Looking everywhere for a Brady/Montana dual auto

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MallCopKJ

Aug 22, 2008
After searching all around the internet from google searches to Ebay, I cannot locate a single one for sale. Have even posted on a few trading sites and nothing. Is there a place you guys normally go to when cards aren't on ebay? I have searched craigslist, comc and the google searches turn up loads of pictures but none that anyone is selling/trading. Are they all just tucked away? It seems like they have had at least dual autos in multiple products over multiple years. There was a 6 way auto of Montana/Brady/Manning/Rice/Moss and Wayne that sold for like $500 on ebay about 2 months ago and somehow I missed that. Any leads? Thanks guys.

SilverandBlack

Mar 19, 2009
Upstate NY
one will pop up on ebay at some point. There have been a couple that sold recently. If they win the super bowl again I bet you will see a couple but be ready to spend. Good luck

MallCopKJ

Aug 22, 2008
seems like every time I give up for maybe a week or 2, one was on and sold! Frustrating as heck lol.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts