Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Couple Mark Brunell additions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Saw that he got hired for a new job. It made me remember how much fun I had piecing together random base cards of his when I was younger, so I decided to add these to the PC. This won't be a renewal of the player collection in the short term, but perhaps later on down the road.

I saw this one originally from this seller and I thought it looked neat.

$T2eC16FHJGkE9no8fybCBQ81Pfgp2!~~60_12.JPG

I just checked and he had this one as well. I figured I would take advantage of the combined shipping.

$(KGrHqFHJEYFDy2MyIluBQ81J6S0dw~~60_12.JPG

Anyways, I know it's nothing special, but I just wanted to share.

ffgameman

Aug 7, 2008
Kentucky
Nice pickups!

I never dealt with jaderock as a buyer/seller, only as a fellow collector. He has one heck of a Brunell collection.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Most collectors have not dealt woth jaderock. It is because he is not there to deal. He is there to go balls deep in your wallet. Jaderock has held more hostages than any militant goup in the Middle East.

Nice pickups. Early 2000s era Pacific memorabilia cards are some of my favorites.

Sent from the FCB Droid app, which means I'm probably on the crapper.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Nice pickups! I was always a Brunell fan as well. You should keep adding to the PC, you could probably pickup a lot of nice cards for very reasonable prices.

Yup! I plan to start this summer. I need to clean out a good portion of my inventory before starting the new collection.

I might write to him within the next couple weeks too since I'm able to now.

Members online

Latest posts