Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

1-box of 2012 Sterling yields.....(Updated with Replacement Video)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
1-box of 2012 Sterling yields.....

Who was auto #18?

Ouch sorry.......I would definitely tweet/facebook Topps on that one.

wickedliquids

Feb 4, 2010
Re: 1-box of 2012 Sterling yields.....

Hot box, duh!

Sent from my LG-LS696 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Hot box, duh!

Sent from my LG-LS696 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

I was thinking the samething. Oh and Topps has a promo un-announced, if you get 17 of the same players Auto's your entitled to a box of 2013 Topps opening day (retail)

Congrats dude your the first to post having a winning box :D

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
I am with Boomo on this one. Did you buy the box on ebay? You were had. Even with bad collation that is essentially a statistical impossibility.

Last edited:

Boylen33

Jan 26, 2011
Alabama
To clarify, this was from a sealed case that came from the breaker's local LCS, where he often gets product.

Last edited:

cubfanbudman

Apr 16, 2012
1-box of 2012 Sterling yields.....

Wow that is a new one there. Too bad like others have said it wasn't Zunino or Almora

Moonscards

Jun 24, 2011
What Up !!

I was the breaker on this one, I didnt know what to say. The LCS is an extremelly honest guy who only gets his product from Topps Direct and 1 Distributer so being "had" is completely out of the question. He opens at 11am est and I will be sending the video onto him to make a call to Topps as well. I will also say that if it was 17 Hamiltons I would still be complaining !! This was a "Group Break" and would have still had the same consequences as 17 Winkers.... 1 happy member and 14 upset members resulting in me making the same complaint on collation.

Members online

No members online now.