Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hoopster3977

Jun 22, 2010
Upper Peninsula
Good morning!

Ha Ha, hillbillies scared of the snow. LOL

I'm going fishing this morning Barry, snow is about a hour away, moving north towards me. The ice shack should be cozy this morning, I have a full thermos of coffee ready. I am going to be cooking breakfast also. Camp stove is ready, bacon and scrambled eggs.

Looks like we are going into the deep freeze starting Saturday evening. Projected highs for Sunday through Tuesday are below zero. Bundle up!

Last edited:

cubfanbudman

Apr 16, 2012
Good morning guys. A chilly 42 here in Sarasota and wind chill in the 30s. Got Scott Rolen flying out on a private jet at 11:00

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Low 30s here, but the rain has stopped. Will be nice to see it dry up over the next few days.

U L Washington Rookie

Dec 7, 2012
D Town
Good morning.

One of my few supposed mutilations of game-used memorabilia:

BatRelicDunn_zps9e29bbed.jpg

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Good morning guys. A chilly 42 here in Sarasota and wind chill in the 30s. Got Scott Rolen flying out on a private jet at 11:00

Petty sure that I owe you thanks for my mystery mail day yesterday.:D Still piecing it together but if it was you, I thank you for the two newest/coolest Chrome cards in my pc.

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
[MENTION=2413]MojoDan[/MENTION] and other as well, for your viewing pleasure. I present to you "most" of my /25 and lower PC:

Click the picture above and it will take you to the video.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts