Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

White Plains Show - Friday Edition

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY
made it out to white plains to browse, sub RCR, bcdp wax, etc...

got home just now so here's a quick recap from me..

first off, it was great to run into eric and jeff as usual. said hi to bbc owner as well..

for a friday show, it looked pretty busy...beckett RCR was crazy busy as usual...

lots of vintage, chrome, different sports stuff, everyone asking for kaepernick stuff....

great wax selection as usual too. prices were all over the place, from $60 to $72 for 2012 bcdp...yikes..

anywho, here are my breaks, RCR results, a big trade i made, and mailday from beckett!!

3x box 2012 bcdp break. got em for $60 each which i thought was a great price!

- gausman blue ref auto - it was traded away.
- gavin cecchini black auto #/25 - looks beaten to hell...damn..
- ty hensley auto
- yu darvish auto redemption
- wacha ref auto

now the RCR!

IMG_0001-2.jpg

anthony davis usa prizm refractor :D

IMG-1.jpg

dave-yu darvish gold ref auto!!! :-o:p:cool::D

and this one, obtained in a trade!

IMG_0002.jpg

corey seager red ref auto #/5!! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

and back from beckett...

IMG.jpg

ill most likely go on sunday as well

hope to see you guys!

dave

Y4NK335

Aug 7, 2008
TBD
Sweet haul! The rest of that Seager rainbow should be quite attainable now, if that is the plan.

homerun28aa

Jun 8, 2011
Phenomenal stuff Dave, kind of surprised the darvish auto got a raw 10 though would look like a 9 to me personally. Still awesome!

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
Nice Dave!

I actually scored a Canseco auto out of a showcase... first PC score at a card show in a few years!! did alot of dumpster diving and saw quite a few of my guy but nothing I needed. I felt like I was timewarped back to 1990 looking through some of these bargain bins..back to a day when I first went to this show as a teenager for the first and only time. Me and my brother had a great time and a few laughs and we'll have to goto the bigger show for sure!

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY
Phenomenal stuff Dave, kind of surprised the darvish auto got a raw 10 though would look like a 9 to me personally. Still awesome!

thanks bud! yeah, i was inspecting that auto for a good while myself...and i've seen better 10's and worse 10's so took a shot and was very very happy with the grade. i love gold.

dave

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY
Nice Dave!

I actually scored a Canseco auto out of a showcase... first PC score at a card show in a few years!! did alot of dumpster diving and saw quite a few of my guy but nothing I needed. I felt like I was timewarped back to 1990 looking through some of these bargain bins..back to a day when I first went to this show as a teenager for the first and only time. Me and my brother had a great time and a few laughs and we'll have to goto the bigger show for sure!

awesome you picked up a canseco! tried looking for the a's jersey boys but i guess i didnt look hard enough. lol

ill surely be dumpster diving today maybe..i saw a card that alex (ethier super collector) might like so i pm'ed him some details so i might try to get that for him

dave

Members online

Latest posts