Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============Saturday Morning Thread========================

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
Morning! Wish I were saying that later then now, but work is a calling lol. Got 5 hrs of sleep last night which is the most in a long time. Normally about 3, and an hour nap in the afternoon

Sent from my SCH-M828C using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
now this damn cold front is rushing in. Winds gusting at 50mph, sustained 25-35. High today 32, tomorrow 4 lol

Sent from my SCH-M828C using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

mkhawk21

Oct 7, 2012
Mason City, IA
I'm with, no work today but by baby girl was hungry and it was my turn to get up with her. Have a card show this morning then it'll be nap time.

hoopster3977

Jun 22, 2010
Upper Peninsula
Going back out fishing this morning. I caught 6 northern pike yesterday, largest was 22 3/4", not legal size. Minimum on the lake is 24". I did catch a few bluegills, and ran out of large baits after lunch. I'm going to stay out all day, probably won't venture out again until the deep freeze thaws a bit.

Huge mailday incoming.

hoopster3977

Jun 22, 2010
Upper Peninsula
I'm with, no work today but by baby girl was hungry and it was my turn to get up with her. Have a card show this morning then it'll be nap time.

Are you familiar with Charles City, Marblerock, Greene? I have a friend that farms there, used to go pheasant hunting in that area.

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
Morning! Wish I were saying that later then now, but work is a calling lol. Got 5 hrs of sleep last night which is the most in a long time. Normally about 3, and an hour nap in the afternoon

Must be a Minnesotan Thing.................. Morn'

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Good morning everyone. I hope to have a restful day of watching sports and watching the snow outside melt!
DANNY

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Yo dudes its going to be warm today 45 then the bottom falls out. Sunday 11 with the Wind-chill of below zero. For the next 4 days.too

But still no snow. What hell man

Sent from my Desire HD using Freedom Card Board mobile app

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Good morning!

Floor hockey for my son this morning and ballet for my daughter tomorrow. Both at 8am! At least I don't feel like I'm missing out on sleeping in since kid #3 (10 months old) already had me up at 5:15! :eek:

Sent from my Galaxy S2 LTE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

WNP22

Aug 17, 2009
Memphis
Good morning gents. The local monthly show is today. It's small, but I still feel like a kid on Christmas morning! Hoping to have some nice pickups.

U L Washington Rookie

Dec 7, 2012
D Town
Good morning.

Hanging out with Mo Vaughn in '96 today:

Lumberjacks_Vaughn_zpse481ca39.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts