Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Have you ever built a stash based on a auto pulled from a pack?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lambert58

Sep 29, 2008
Melbourne, FL
So I opened a box of Chrome and my AUTO was a middle of the road prospect. Some may like him others not. Well his prices are cheap so I was thinking well I got one and he does have some potential....Question is has anyone built a stash of a prospect based on a just pulling it from a pack?

Y4NK335

Aug 7, 2008
TBD
Bought a box of 2006 chrome right around release and pulled a Lorenzo Cain refractor. After checking him out, I decided to go ahead and build a stash because I felt he was underrated. Not an auto, but was still a small hit from a box that sparked a small collection.

danboone2006

May 22, 2010
Cleveland OH
I pulled a Tony Wolters auto from a retail pack of 2011 Bowman a few days before release. 300 autos later I'm responding to this post. So yep, it happens.

cubfanbudman

Apr 16, 2012
I bought a box of 2010 BDPP and pulled a Henry Ramos Blue refractor. I read the back and liked what I read and proceeded to buy 16 more blue refractors and a few gold and oranges

noaskiecards

Sep 19, 2008
My first auto pull was that of the great Rollie Fingers...I proceeded to grow a candlebar mustache...so yaa

jaydub

Jun 18, 2010
Arvada, CO
I pulled a red ref auto of Noah Syndergaard (since sold) in 2010 BDPP, read up on him and felt he could bust out as a prospect so I built a decent stash of him. Has turned out pretty well so far, now he just needs to move up the Mets organization.

Members online