Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Looking for some Fantasy Dynasty Help.. Zunino, Correa, Gausman, Soler, Puig???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Crewfan82

Apr 21, 2009
Okay, I am in a 16 team league with 50 players per roster. I have the first pick in the coming draft. I have no specific needs or desired timeframe to get the the bigs. Just looking for some input on who you guys feel will end up being the biggest impact player out of the 2012 class or recent imports.

I am leaning towards Zunino, Correa, or Gausman. What about Soler or Puig? Any other sleepers I should keep in mind?

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
I have never done a dynasty league. BUT, from the names you stated, I would likely Rank them Zunino then Soler. The others would be ways behind them.

skrip

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Zunino has all the tools plus he's a catcher / catcher eligible. I'd go with him as your pick.

Crewfan82

Apr 21, 2009
Thanks guys, I was leaning towards Zunino, but now it is a lock.

Skrip if you like fantasy baseball and prospecting dynasty leagues are the way to go. It is fun as hell building up a farm system and playing GM.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Was actually talking with one of my good buddies today about starting one up. If you're interested, I'll holler at you when we get stuff figured out.

Throw my name in the hat too. I love playing GM !!!

Goldsoundz

Dec 26, 2010
I'd go with Zunino in that scenario. I might even consider Dahl.

I'd love to jump into a dynasty league if one was starting and there was space.

Crewfan82

Apr 21, 2009
FYI, the dynasty leagues I'm in are all on CBS. They have a massive player pool and tons of great tools in their dynasty league format.

Keyser Soze

Nov 9, 2010
The Woodlands, TX
Dynasty baseball leagues are the only way to go. The one I am in is a auction draft league and after the auction draft you sign all of your players to contracts ranging from 1 year to 4 and they get set raises each year if you keep them. We're in our 8th or 9th season. Any league like this is somewhat labor intensive for the commish, so you HAVE to have a good one.

Y4NK335

Aug 7, 2008
TBD
I'd be interested in joining a league if one was made as well!

Let me know the details, buy-in, etc.

As for the first pick, Zunino would be a solid choice!

Last edited:

Members online