Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

PAYPAL 1099-K Form is now ready!!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LazerShow15

Apr 2, 2009
Wisconsin
Received an email from Paypal that this is ready. I also printed out the 2012 Financial Summary that should help a lot of people. Does anyone know how to calculate how much PAYPAL shipping was used for a given year? That seems to be the only category that is in limbo. Thank you

theplasticman

Nov 21, 2008
Nice! Do you know where to locate the 1099 in ones account to print it off? It's the last thing I need for filing my taxes.

LazerShow15

Apr 2, 2009
Wisconsin
Yes under History I believe. Do you know how to get a print out of the paypal multi order shipping or how much you did in shipping.

theplasticman

Nov 21, 2008
Yes under History I believe. Do you know how to get a print out of the paypal multi order shipping or how much you did in shipping.

I would assume that if you run a report and export to Excel, you could sort by the appropriate column to find out how much you spent for that. I don't use them for shipping so I dunno for certain.

Members online

Latest posts