Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anyone Else Ripping Heritage?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MGiuseffi

Aug 22, 2008
Hey all. I was wondering if anyone else plan to rip any 2009 Heritage. I did a case today. Fun break. I hit a couple of autos, a stadium seat, 9 Relics, a Black #/60, 11 Ref's #/560. 50 or so Chromes #/1960, etc... Most is not available since it has already migrated. I do have a few Chromes available F/T. I build a heritage Chrome set and a Base "Master Set" w/SP's and Inserts every year. Having said that, if anyone has any SP or Chromes f/t or f/s, I can use some for my sets. Anyway, the question is.... Anyone busing any Heritage? Mike

sfnorton

Aug 9, 2008
Alameda, CA
Yup, just did a box and a few packs. 1 black, couple of relics and chromes. Whose auto did you get and which stadium? Fun set all the way around.

kmnorton

MGiuseffi

Aug 22, 2008
sfnorton said:
Yup, just did a box and a few packs. 1 black, couple of relics and chromes. Whose auto did you get and which stadium? Fun set all the way around.

kmnorton
I hit the Aparicio Seat card and the two autos were both Blue (Jake Striker & Art Schult). Nice pull on the Black!!!

MGiuseffi

Aug 22, 2008
matchpenalty said:
Let's see some pics. I plan to rip a few blasters. So they should hit in a few weeks. Any idea what Twins are in this stuff.
There's a link to my store in my sig. Search Heritage and you can check 'em out....

MGiuseffi

Aug 22, 2008
matchpenalty said:
I've heard this stuff is supposed to have a much shorter print run than last years Heritage.
My guess is that the print run was reduced 25-35%. Last year you got 3 chromes per box. This year they seem to fall 4 or 5 per box and there are only 100 in the set. Lasty year there were 110. Mike

TNP777

Aug 7, 2008
the 209
MGiuseffi said:
matchpenalty said:
I've heard this stuff is supposed to have a much shorter print run than last years Heritage.
My guess is that the print run was reduced 25-35%. Last year you got 3 chromes per box. This year they seem to fall 4 or 5 per box and there are only 100 in the set. Lasty year there were 110. Mike
Incorrect. Last year's chrome was 100 in regular Heritage, then another 100 were released with Updates & Highlights, and then another 100 came out with Heritage high numbers.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts