Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Interesting eBay situation. Over a $6 card.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
2011 12 Kevin Johnson Panini Gold Standard Black Gold Threads Jersey 28 149 Suns | eBay

Sold and he paid right away.

Yesterday he emailed me saying I sent him the wrong card. I will be the first to admit that I have done that before.

yes I bought a kevin Johnson Panini gold standard black gold threads jersey card and received an art monk football card. get back to me thanks.kevin1_8

I looked to see what I had listed and or sold of Art Monk and came up empty. Looked at the tracking number and at the time it said it had not even been delivered yet.

Hello, I just looked up the tracking for this package and it hasn't been delivered to you yet. I haven't sent any Art Monk cards out any time recent so I know I didn't mix up the packages. Let me know if it shows up later today or tomorrow.

He immediately responded
sorry about that it must have been another card I bought it should be here tomorrow my bad sorry about that

so I thought it was over and done with

today he sent me more emails saying he hadn't received it and went back to me sending him a Monk again

I was a little annoyed so I asked him what he was trying to do.

He said he wanted the card he paid for what was I trying to do.

Asked for a scan and he sent me this

I told him to just take it to paypal and I would provide my information. Shows it was delivered and I am 100% sure I haven't owned or shipped that card.

New eBayer so who knows I guess. Worst comes to worst I have to refund him $6 dollars but his story has gone back and forth.

Admits he might have been wrong and didn't have my package the first day and says he might have bought it elsewhere and then comes back with it again after the package shows delivered.

deaconblues63

Oct 25, 2012
Could you look through his list of winning bids and perhaps find a seller that he won a card from that was also selling the Art Monk card?

If you could send him in the right direction, perhaps he would then get off your back regarding this.

Members online