Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Two new pickups. One biggie.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
Posted this last week but got it in hand recently
photo-41.jpg

And while this isn't a baseball card, the dude pictured on it used to own the Wagner, so there's that

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
Awesome, the second pic didn't post.
79opcgretzky6892large.jpg

I've always wanted a high end Gretzky rc and now I have one. I rule!

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
That's some of the strongest ink on a Harper I've ever seen. Nice.

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
Cool stuff Will!

Any luck with the Pujols BC search yet?

Nope. I gave up. They come up too infrequently and I'm impatient. The ones on eBay are overpriced. I offered $3900 on one and was turned down. I've always wanted a high end Gretzky. I'm gonna sell my PSA 8 (which is pretty ugly). This one is the nicest color/centering/registration example I've ever seen. Better than any PSA 9's...and for $2500 cheaper

ugafan247

Jul 15, 2011
Two very nice looking cards,
Thought for a second that your original post was stating that Harper had owned a Wagner.

Slette

Jul 24, 2009
St Paul
Great stuff, man. You can always sell your PSA Gretzky and put those proceeds towards your Pujols BC auto...

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
Great stuff, man. You can always sell your PSA Gretzky and put those proceeds towards your Pujols BC auto...

It'll go toward paying this off. The new one cost me $2350.

I've been in the market for a high end card for awhile now. I have a PSA 9 MJ rc, and there aren't really any football or baseball players who stand out as the best ever. Well, Ruth, but I don't have $50k to drop on his rc. Pujols is the best baseball player I've seen in my lifetime. I'll pick up his BC when one comes up in a live auction. Funny thing is, I've owned 8 copies. I've sold each one for a profit. The last one I bought in '04 for $1500. Sold it for $3900 after their WS win in '06

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts