Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

my ball is finally here

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bongo870

Sep 30, 2009
Marlton NJ
MLB states this by the number :"RYAN HOWARD FOUL TIPPED TO THE SCREEN OFF DOUG DAVIS IN BOTTOM OF 5THINNING."
more info on the game " Ryan Howard foul ball baseballfrom June 12th, 2011. This was hit by Ryan Howard in the 5th inning in a pitchby Doug Davis that ended with Ryan Howard hitting a foul ball off it. The Philliesended up winning this game 4-3 with Roy Oswalt getting the win."
howardball004_zpse81a2f8b.jpg

howardball003_zps32bbe4a8.jpg

howardball002_zps91668809.jpg

bongo870

Sep 30, 2009
Marlton NJ
What I may do is make a display for it. So i can put Howards auto on one side (i have a few of those) and Doug Davis on the other side. (I have his too)
DAVISDOUG.jpg

HOWARDRYANAUTO2.jpg

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
How did you get it MLB authenticated? Or did they sell it themselves?

The only reason why I ask is because I caught a Jeter HR ball back in his early years and wish I had it authenticated but it's not for sale, so I could care less if I have paperwork or not lol... not like I have to prove to anyone else that I'm telling the truth... I have the ticket stub and video from the game but tough to see me in the mosh pit HR porch at Jacob's Field in Cleveland.

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
I know the Mariners have been selling the foul balls, HR's, etc in one of their Kiosk's.. I asked the guy selling them if he sold the foul ball that took out A-Rod.. and he said yes..

He said it sold within minutes.. for about $50.. Each ball is MLB authenticated..

Nice addition..

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
How did you get it MLB authenticated? Or did they sell it themselves?

The only reason why I ask is because I caught a Jeter HR ball back in his early years and wish I had it authenticated but it's not for sale, so I could care less if I have paperwork or not lol... not like I have to prove to anyone else that I'm telling the truth... I have the ticket stub and video from the game but tough to see me in the mosh pit HR porch at Jacob's Field in Cleveland.

The team usually brings in an MLB authenticator and the baseballs are authenticated shortly after they are retired, then the team sells them.

I don't know if you can catch one, then have it authenticated, although I'm sure it's done on milestone HRs.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
I see some of these in my JJ searches. Not sure, at least at this point, I want to pay what most eBay sellers are asking for them.

Congrats !!!

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
I thought Lance Armstrong had joined the forum, before I opened the thread...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts