Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Reds Caravan Haul

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

subject to change

Aug 7, 2008
Pittsburgh, PA
I went to the Reds Caravan Lima, OH stop last night. It was an absolute zoo - I got there an hour before the event started, and just barely got through the two hour autograph session. After about 20 mins, Phillips got up from the table and started signing down the line to try to get as many people as possible, and probably got to 100-200 extra people who didn't make it through the main auto line. I thought that was a really cool thing for him to do.

Not the most impressive haul, but I've been trying to get Phillips on his RC for a while now, so I'm really happy to have it signed.

ttms2008.jpg

dukedynasty2009

Jan 11, 2009
Newark, Ohio
Yes got Phillips but have gotten him before at Redsfest. Haven't heard about Derek he always does his clinic, and is usually in town for a few weeks. But haven't heard this year

Sent from my EVO using Freedom Card Board mobile app

subject to change

Aug 7, 2008
Pittsburgh, PA
I actually was going to ask for an inscription on the 87 Topps. But I was the second to last person in line, and everyone looked like they just wanted to get out of there and back on the bus, so I didn't want to push my luck. I've never seen a turnout get that crazy for a free signing. Then again, Pirate signings don't tend to draw much of a crowd to begin with.

jimfalbo21

May 22, 2011
Newark, OH
I actually was going to ask for an inscription on the 87 Topps. But I was the second to last person in line, and everyone looked like they just wanted to get out of there and back on the bus, so I didn't want to push my luck. I've never seen a turnout get that crazy for a free signing. Then again, Pirate signings don't tend to draw much of a crowd to begin with.

You should have been to PirateFest in 2010 when Maz was signing!

subject to change

Aug 7, 2008
Pittsburgh, PA
You should have been to PirateFest in 2010 when Maz was signing!

That's one of my favorite Piratefest experiences. I was able to get Maz on Friday when it was season ticket holders only. When the doors opened Saturday, I headed to the MVP section while everybody else was trying to get Maz in the main auto area. I was in the MVP section completely alone chatting with Bobby Crosby for about 15 mins.

Members online